Apply Now CouponUpto.com - $3,000 Scholarship
CouponUpto.com understand the importance of saving money, especially for students. Have you ever tried to save your money then failed? Definitely, you have. Saving money is difficult and challenging for all of us, especially for students. CouponUpto.com understands it clearly. CouponUpto.com also knows how essential it is to be smart in spending your money. If you're a high-school or a college student, you will know how hard to be responsible for your own finances, full of challenge and difficulty.
This Scholarship aims to give you a comprehensive view and also an opportunity to express your thinking on this issue "How Students spend reasonably and economically for their future."
How to manage your finances, how to use credit cards, what you're wasting your money on, and what is your biggest problem in saving money...
You will have 2 opportunities to win the Scholarship throughout the year the first deadline is June 30, 2020, the second one is December 31, 2020.
How to Enter
1. Click here to apply
2. Take a short survey of your biggest money problems and how you deal with.
3. Write an essay elaborating your viewpoint and your thinking on this issue "How Students spend reasonably and economically for their future". The essay must not exceed 2,000 characters in length.
4. Submit your application when everything has carefully been completed.
Follow these 4 steps carefully and make sure that you complete before the deadline to be considered.
- The Submission must be in text format;
- The essay question response (Written in English) must not exceed two thousand (2,000) characters in length
- The Submission must be in English.
Summer Term: Submit by June 31, 2020
Fall Term: Submit by December 31, 2020
How to win
To obtain this Scholarship, you will have to write a short essay. The best essay will win a $3,000 scholarship.
- Relevance to the main topic (40%)
- Application to daily living (40%)
- Content organization, use of correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling (10%)
- Originality and creativity (10%)
The CouponUpto.com Scholarship is open to all the secondary, high-school and accredited university or college student for the current (2019-2020) or upcoming (2020 -2021) school year.
Each of the above steps is required to be fully completed before the deadline for your application to be considered.
Submitted materials will become the sole property of CouponUpto.com and will not be acknowledged or returned.
For further questions regarding scholarship, you may contact us: email@example.com
Student Savings Center
Here below are some great brands that offer coupons to help students save on their course/purchase learning tools and equipment for learning. These can be very great examples for your essay. Take time to study them thoroughly.